Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hot "Superbad" actress Emma Stone starring in upcoming movie "I Know What Boys Like"

These pictures are from the premiere of "Superbad" on August 13, 2007.
free image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image host
It looks like with the popularity of the movie "Superbad", the young and sexy redhead Emma Stone has been cast in a new movie, set to come out in 2008, called "I Know What Boys Like". The very hot Anna Faris will be co-starring.

5 comments:

chunky monkey said...

I tend to think that Emma has a nice little fire crotch. Besides having stunning eyes, I think she is a great actress.

Anonymous said...

I saw her on that Drive tv show but didn't realize how hot she is until I saw her on Superbad.

iSamurai said...

I agree about the eyes.

Anonymous said...

I'm really inspired along with your writing skills and also with
the structure to your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize
it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's
uncommon to look a nice blog like this one these days..


Also visit my homepage :: business coaching resources

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, e cig reviews, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes

 
eXTReMe Tracker