Friday, September 14, 2007

Hayden Panettiere in the hot tub!


In a recent article, Hayden Panettiere exlains that she will not be caught naked in public, doing drugs, or partying endlessly, unlike so many young Hollywood actresses. She goes on to say: “[I’m not] really into the big party lifestyle. I like hot-tubbing." Who cares about the clubs? the REAL party is always in the hot tub!

Here are a couple more quotes from Hayden on the subject...
“I’m not surrounded by the kind of people [other starlets] are surrounded by. It’s so controllable. When you’re putting nasty white powder up your nose that’s you putting it up there, no one else is doing it." sounds like a direct attack on Lindsay Lohan to me! hahaha

“I always wear my undershorts when I do stunts in my cheerleader outfit, and I’d never go nude or shave my head - unless it’s for an Oscar!" we can skip the shaving of the head...as for the nudity, let's hope she is offered an oscar winning role very soon!
source

1 comment:

chunky monkey said...

Let's all just hope that Hayden's shorts get shorter in the months to come. She is a true HellBus queen.

 
eXTReMe Tracker