Friday, September 14, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens cancels appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno



I had heard yesterday that Vanessa was going to be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, then later found out that she canceled the interview. That really sucks! I was looking forward to seeing how she would handle the difficult questions about her recent nude photos scandal. Obviously, that is the reason she decided not to appear.
A spokesperson for the talk show said of the cancellation: "Vanessa is no longer appearing on Thursday's Tonight Show due to a scheduling conflict. She will be rescheduling her appearance at a later date."
source

1 comment:

chunky monkey said...

Is it possible that this honey may be simply the most gorgeous 18 year old on the planet? She turned me into a true horndog when I first gazed upon her supple titties. I just go ape sh*t when I see her smooth skin and cute smile.

 
eXTReMe Tracker